Monday, January 10, 2011

Squishy Text. :L

Well Loads Of People Have Been Asking Meh For Squishy Text Presentations Well I Can't Do The Cause I'm:
Lazy
Too Bored Too
Don't Feel Like It Well Here's An Easy Tutorial:

You need:

Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft word (2007 is the version I am using to show you)

Step 1:

Start with the text you want:

i26.tinypic.com/ogawbl.jpg


Step 2: (optional) Change the colours so it looks better..

i28.tinypic.com/2iha6n4.jpg

Step 3: Highlight the text and right click the tab 'font'

i25.tinypic.com/140hkra.jpg

Step 4: Goto the character spacing tab.

i26.tinypic.com/aaceac.jpg

Step 5: Change the number next to it.

i29.tinypic.com/10egdwm.jpg

Step 6: Click the 'okay' button and then you have beautiful squishy text :L


Step 7: Go To Mozzila Firefox/Google Chrome Log On To Stardoll Click Edit Presentation

Step 8: Highlight Your Squishy Text Drag To Your Presentation. Voila!


Hope you guys liked this!!

More tutorials coming soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment